Your access to foresthr.co.uk (the “website”) is subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Use:
You may contact us by using the following methods:
Telephone: 01425 657708
Registered Address: The Bothy, Abbotswell Road Fordingbridge, Hampshire, SP6 2JB
Our registered company number is 09362358.
Information you provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website
- Registration information to keep you informed with latest products and/or services
- Name, address, e-mail, and telephone details
How we use personal information
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, service and, special offers that we provide.
- To provide access to client areas of the website and provide additional information and services
- To administer competitions and news email services
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website
Who do we pass your personal information to?
We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. To this end, we apply our internal data protection policy to processing your data. Appropriate physical and logical security measures are taken to ensure your data remains safe.
Using this site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
Third Party Links
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
Forest HR’s rights
Forest HR (“we/us”) reserve the right to
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the web site (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal: and/or
- change these Terms & Conditions of use at any time and your continued use of the Web site following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions of use you must immediately stop using the website
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the website, the website design, structure and graphics and all source codes connected with the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.